Saturday, May 15, 2010

...:::Official Girl:::... sasuke lemon baby daddy pt.3










He lead me to his room I walked quietly behind him. He opened his door and I stood waiting for him to give me something to wear. He handed me some sweat pants and a t-shirt


sasuke: these should fit you

you: thank you


I turned around and walked down the hall to the bathroom


I changed then walked out.


you: can I use the phone

sasuke: yeah it's downstairs


I walked downstairs and into the living room and found it, I dialed my number waiting for kin to pick up.


kin: hello

you: hey

kin: where are you

you: at sasuke's house

kin: why

you: because it's raining

kin: walk home it's not going to kill you

you: but I could get sick

kin: walk home now

you: I'll be fine I'm just staying till the rain stops


I heard him sigh, I smiled knowing that I had won


kin: please don't do anything stupid

you: I won't

kin: promise

you: no

kin: Maya

you: yeah, I promise


I hung up and turned around to see sasuke standing in front of me wearing a pair of boxers just boxers, my cheeks got hot he put his hand on my cheek,


sasuke: can you stay

you: yeah


I felt his hands cupping my face his lips lightly pressing against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I felt something cold against my back only to realize that I was now sandwiched between him and the wall, his hand went under my shirt, his hands rested on the material that separated his hands from my breast, I felt him lift me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt the shirt being lifted off my body, I moaned when I suddenly felt his lips sucking on my neck, his lips then moved to the rim off my bra “sasuke” I quietly moaned his name. I felt him smirk against my skin. my back left the wall and I was soon against something softer. I realized that I was now on the carpet floor he was laying on top of me with one hand supporting him. He kissed my lips once more and slipped his tongue inside my mouth, once more exploring every inch, his hands unclasped the back of my bra I felt him slip it off of me, I covered my chest slightly embarrassed.


sasuke: please don't cover them from me,mayako


I started blush and rolled my head to the side causing my long hair to my face, I didn't want him to see me blushing I always blushed when he said my name, he moved the pieces of hair from my face and turned my face kissing my lips, his hand moved mine and he lightly laid his hand on my breast lightly massaging it, his lips left mine and he kissed from my lips to my neck sucking on spots at times and then to my breast, his lips danced over my nipple his tongue flickered over it he would lightly blow on it and then kiss it before sucking on it. “ mmm s-sasuke” “ I felt him smirk and then move to the other my hands tangled in his hair as he did this, after he finished he put his hand in my pants and underwear rubbing my area, he took his hand out slipping my pants and underwear off, he pushed two fingers inside me moving them, he lowered his head stopping at my bellybutton, I propped myself on my elbows. he looked at me


sasuke: are you sure your okay with this

you: yes


his lips pressed against my stomach I heard him mumble something


you: what

sasuke: I-I-I love you mayako

you: really

sasuke: yeah

you: I love you too

he smiled at me and lowered his head pushing his tongue inside me thrusting it back and forth, “sasuke” I moaned his name throwing me head back, shortly after I came in his mouth he licked his lips, I flipped us over laying my body on his I could feel him hard my left hand made its way down to his member lightly resting on the outside of his boxers, “ don't tease mayako” I kissed from his jaw line to the rim of his boxer's, I pulled them off revealing his erect member, I licked the head and slowly licked his member before putting him in my mouth, I started to bob my head , I felt his hands in my hair pushing himself inside me more, I sucked on him like a lollipop. “ mmm....yes..may-a-ko” I heard him moan. After a few more moments he came and I swallowed. I kissed from his well toned abs back up to his lips. He flipped us and positioned himself ready to enter me. “ this is going to hurt I'm not going to lie” I nodded as he pushed himself into me, I felt some tears roll down my face, I felt him kissing me and I kissed back, he started to move slowly, leaving my lips kissing my neck and sucking on it. I moaned from the pleasure and he piked up speed thrusting faster into me. “ may-a-ko” I heard him moan in my ear, I wrapped my legs around his waist. he thrusted into me hitting my G-spot, “ yes sasuke, again do that again” I saw him smirk as he almost pulled all the way out thrusting back into me “sasuke!!” I yelled his name. he hit that spot a few more times “ SASUKE” I screamed his name as I came, “ MAYAKO” he yelled mine as he came. He pulled out and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body.


sasuke: I love you maya

you: I love you too


I fell asleep after he said that to me.


Ω 5 weeks later Ω


I walked home from school and turned the corner. what I saw was something that broke my heart, sasuke kissing some girl, I turned around and took the long way home, when I got home my face was stained with tears and my eyes were red and puffy.


kin: maya what's wrong

you: nothing


I said wiping my eyes, he pulled me into a hug, I ended up telling him everything even about me and sasuke, doing it


kin: he better not show his face here ever again


I laughed at this, I loved my brother for being so protective of me.


Ω 3days later Ω


sasuke tried to talk to me in school but I ignored him. When I got home I went to my room and started on my homework. I heard a knock on the door and then heard talking, I walked downstairs to see kin and sasuke.


kin: leave her alone

sasuke: let me talk to her

kin: no

sasuke: mayako

kin: maya do you want to speak with him

sasuke: yes she does

kin: I didn't ask you

you: yes


I walked to the door and closed it behind me, we walked in silence to the park, I walked behind he would look over his shoulder every now and then, I sat on a swing when we finally reached the park. he sat next to me,


sasuke: why aren't you talking to me

you: why are you still interested in me

sasuke: what

you: I mean why don't you go be with the girl you were making out with


I stood in front of him, and he stood up wrapping his arms around my waist


you: don't touch me


I said pushing him away


sasuke: she kissed me mayako, I told you that I loved you, I love you and only you

you: promise

sasuke: your my official girl and always will be no matter what

you: I have something to tell you

sasuke: alright

you: I'm pregnant


He was silent for the longest time


sasuke: i-i-is it mine

you: yes


I saw a smile appear on his face, and he kissed me, he pulled away


sasuke: did you tell kin

you: I'm going to

sasuke: when

you: soon

sasuke: I'm coming with you, your doing it now

you: but-

sasuke: I have to do this


Ω your houseΩ


I walked into the house with sasuke and found kin cooking in the kitchen


you: onii-san I have to tell you something

kin: what is he doing here

sasuke: I know you don't like me

kin: your right I don't, I don't like how you treat her and toy with her emotions

sasuke: I love her

kin: please tell me you don't believe this bullshit

you: but I do believe it

kin: maya

you: please just trust me

kin: what did you have to tell me

you: your going to hate him even more

kin: why

you: I'm pregnant


next thing I knew sasuke was pinned against the wall and kin had him the collar of his shirt.


you: stop it kin!!


He looked at me then at sasuke and let go of him I walked over to kin and hugged him


you: please don't be mad

kin: sasuke if you ever hurt her again I swear-

you: stop it, he won't do it again


Ω 5 years laterΩ


kin warmed up to sasuke within 2 years I had a baby girl her name was kiki, she was very hyper, but shy when first meeting people. she looked like sasuke with my hair color and eyes


kiki: mom,mom

you: hmm

kiki: daddy's home

sasuke: hi

you: hey, baby why don;t you go get ready for dinner, sasuke help her out okay

sasuke: sure-

kiki: no I do it


she reached for her cup on the counter and sasuke walked over giving it to her


kiki: see no help


we both laughed at this, he kissed my cheek and got the table ready.


( ME: yupp that's it sorry this is kinda bad I wrote it at like 2 this morning.) <3



7 comments:

  1. dramatic,nice,and cute,not to menchen loveing
    i like all those things
    ithink yoou should write more stories!!!!!!!
    please write more im begging you
    p.s
    LOVE THE STORY

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thnks im trying but cant think of any at the moment got a request??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwow!!!!!! amazing. as i was reading the part with sasuke and the other girl to the end my throat kept catching and i could feel my cheeks get red as i tried not to laugh when sasuke went to mayakos house. n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story(: All though I suggest you try it like an actual story other than putting them names then :

    For example

    "Mommy, mommy!" Kiki yelled. "Hmm what is it kiki." I said

    "Daddys home!"

    -----------

    I really like it though! Great story(: You should try some other writing styles(;

    ReplyDelete