Saturday, May 15, 2010

...:::Official Girl:::... sasuke lemon baby daddy pt.2


















you: you know really we could sit upfront

sasuke: no I don't want any interruptions

you: fine


I sat in a seat and he pulled a chair next to me,


sasuke: okay study this,this,this and this and for math this page, this page and these other three pages

you: okay

sasuke: do you need me to show you a problem

you: please


he rolled his eyes, and showed me how to do a problem


sasuke: okay now you try one

you: okay

I was trying to figure this out, when I felt something lifting my head, I realized sasuke had finger under my chin lifting my head to look into his eyes.


you: s-s-sasuke what are you-

sasuke: I'm sorry I have to I can't resist anymore


I felt his lips on mine, I was shocked and froze, I could feel my heart beating really fast, he pulled away


sasuke: I'm sorry

you: it's f-fine

sasuke: why do you stutter

you: because

sasuke: why

you: because you scare me

sasuke: I don't mean to honestly

you: then stop bullying me all the time and I might open up to you

sasuke: I don't bully you

you: you always pull my hair and call me stupid or an idiot


He was silent, I was too, I turned back to my problem and finished it up


you: I'm done, I should get home

sasuke: yeah me too

I grabbed my things and and put it in my bag putting my bag over my shoulder

you: thank you sasuke for helping me

sasuke: your welcome

you: you know this is the first time that you have been nice to me

sasuke: really

you: I like it


I smiled


Ω sasuke POVΩ


she smiled at me I couldn't believe that I was that mean to her, ever since I met her. We walked out and she went in one direction and I went in the other


maya: bye sasuke

you: bye mayako


Ω your POVΩ


I blushed when he used my full name nobody used it, not even my brother


Ω 1 week later after examsΩ


I met sasuke in the park and I sat on the bench waiting for him, I saw him walking and ran over to him


you: I passed my exam's and got a B on math and chemistry and C+ on english and history.

sasuke: good

you: how did you do

sasuke: aced them all

you: that's not even fair


He laughed at this, I felt him hang his arm over my shoulders, and bring me closer to him.


sasuke: so now will you be my girlfriend officially


I paused and started thinking, sasuke had really been trying this past week, and I think that I might actually like him..... a lot. But it had only been a week I needed to no that he really wanted me


you: no

sasuke: huh... why

you: because I know you sasuke, you just want something from me

sasuke: no I don't

you: I'll still go with you to the sakura festival next week, and then you can stop pretending and have some other girl


I started to walk away when I felt him pull on my arm


sasuke: I don't want anyone else, and I'm not pretending

you: do you mean that

sasuke: yes

you: alright sasuke I'll be your girlfriend


I saw a smile appear on his face and he kissed my lips,








Ω sakura festivalΩ


I had my kimono on and my hair was down, not in a loose ponytail like usually, sasuke was going to come and get me, I was upstairs finishing up when I heard a knock on the door.


you: kin will you get that

kin: yeah


I was nervous kin had never met sasuke and he didn't like the way sasuke treated me, kin didn't know that I had been dating sasuke so it was intense. I quickly finished and walked downstairs. I saw sasuke standing next to kin.


kin: so what's your name

sasuke: sasuke

kin: your sasuke

sasuke: yeah and you are

kin: her brother


I watched as kin got a closer to his face


you: alright time to go

kin: be careful maya

you: I'll be fine don't worry

kin: mhm


He gave me a quick hug and I walked out with sasuke


sasuke: what's his deal

you: he's just being protective

sasuke: I'm not going to hurt you

you: he really doesn't trust anybody anymore to be honest

sasuke: how come

you: it's a long story

sasuke: I've got time

you: when I was younger after my mom left us my dad sold me for drugs, my brother was 16 at the time and I was 7, but my brother had to buy me back, I guess a week later when my brother came home my dad had packed all his stuff and left, and that's when you first started picking on me and He just doesn't like me going places if he doesn't know what the person is like and he doesn't like you.

sasuke: why didn't you tell me that

you: because it wasn't your business

sasuke: I'm sorry


I saw hinata and naruto walking up ahead and called their names I saw them turn around and we walked over to them


hinata: wow you look great

you: thanks you look amazing.

hinata: wow you actually got sasuke to come

you: actually he asked me

hinata: really

you: yeah


we walked and talked with them I heard a loud noise and looked at the sky the fire works had started I felt a hand slip into mine and I looked over to see sasuke, He smiled at me, and I leaned into him After the show we walked for a few more minutes till I felt a drop on my forehead I looked up a the sky seeing rain start to fall.


you: I officially hate the rain

sasuke: my house is close if you want to go put on something dry

you: alright


we walked to his house my face was in his chest basically the whole time because I couldn't really see anything. I walked inside his house and he lead me to his room.....


2 comments: