Saturday, May 15, 2010

...:::Official Girl:::... sasuke lemon baby daddy pt.1










name: Mayako nickname: maya

age: 17

personality: shy at times, happy, fun, sweet,

friends: everybody except sasuke he has been bullying you ever since you were young

family: lives with older brother


changing it up a little and making everybody go to high school deal with it :P :)



<<>


you: sasuke stop it

sasuke: nice hair


he said pulling on my pig tails,


my eyes started to fill with tears I wiped them.


sasuke: grow up


he walked off....


>> 3 years>>


naruto: hey maya

hinata: maya hey

you: hi guys

naruto: hey sasuke


he shouted when he saw sasuke walking ahead of us, he stopped walking and they all quickly walked next to him, I stayed behind everybody it's not that I didn't like sasuke but he scared me, I saw him turn his head and smirk at me.


sasuke: what's wrong mayako

you: umm n-nothing


he faced forward again and kept walking....


>> now>>


I walked along the streets to school naruto and hinata weren't with me today so it was lonely, I felt my hair being pulled and it was pulled out of my loose pony tail the hung over my shoulder. I knew exactly who it was.


you: sasuke stop, haven't we grown out of this

sasuke: wheres hinata and naruto

you: I-I don't know


I fixed my hair


sasuke: do you remember when I helped you with that big math exam

you: yeah, by the way thank y-you

sasuke: yeah sure whatever, now you owe me

you: what

sasuke: your going to be my girlfriend, in-training of course

you: what?

sasuke: you heard me

you: I have to get to class

sasuke: hey


He grabbed my arm pulling me back, I whimpered as he did this


you: sasuke stop it

sasuke: meet me at the park after school

you: alright


he let go of me and I walked off to my class


Ω end of dayΩ


'why me of all people' I thought to myself as I walked to the park. I sat on the swing swaying back and fourth with the wind blowing around me.


sasuke: hey lets go

you: were are we going

sasuke: my house

you: I have to go home then go to the library to study for my mid-term

sasuke: no you don't you can go after we finish

you: no sasuke

I pulled my arm from his grip,

sasuke: idiot


he said hitting my head, I held my head and walked to my house, I walked in taking my shoes off, I heard my brother kin yell my name, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of pea's to put on the lump that was forming on my head.


kin: what happened to your head

you: nothing

kin: don't lie to me

you: nothing honestly

kin: fine don't tell me

you: I won't

kin: did sasuke hit you again

you: no...

kin: damn it maya when are you going to stand up to him

you: I will soon I promise just not now, I'm going for a walk

kin: are you taking those

you: no


I set the bag down walked out, I walked down the street and turned the corner to see sasuke walking towards me, I quickly turned around and walked in the other direction I felt him pull on my hair again


you: ow ow

sasuke: thought you said you had to go home then to the library

you: I was going there

sasuke: do you need help

you: n-no

sasuke: stop stuttering

you: sorry

sasuke: what do you have to study for

you: math and chemistry for now

sasuke: come on

you: what do you get in return

sasuke: if you get at least a c+ on both you have to go to the sakura festival with me

you: fine

sasuke: and spend the night with me

you: no

sasuke: why

you: because I don't want to be you unofficial girl i want to be you official girl

sasuke: then your my girlfriend

you: no sasuke you have to earn me

sasuke: why

you: because I'm not like every girl in our school that falls head over heels for you, I'm a person sasuke you can't treat me this way.

sasuke: fine, come on lets go study


we walked into the library, and went to the very back all alone,










1 comment: