Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...:::Being next to you:::... Madara Lemon Oneshot






















name: aurora

age: 17

ninja: yes part of the akatsuki you can use the rinnegan like pein does

family: pein is your father

personality: fun, can be rude, happy, very stubborn

friends: everyone (not even kidding)


Ω pein POV/flashbackΩ

aurora was about 4


aurora: daddy I dont want to be a nina

you: why not

aurora: to much

you: be a big girl aurora why not

aurora: too much blood

you: we'll see about that aurora


>>FF>>

aurora is now 8


aurora: dad I don't want to do this anymore

you: fine take a break

aurora: dad what about mom where is she

you: who knows

aurora: you don't like her very much do you

you: I loved her

aurora: you don't anymore

you: let me tell you what happened, when your mom and I were younger me and her were in love but then after she had you she found out that I was part of the akatsuki and she left you here with me and I have never heard or seen her since. so no I don't anymore

aurora: do I look like her


you shook your head and she walked over and gave you a hug


aurora: well I love you daddy


Ωend flashbackΩ


aurora: dad....dad....DAD!

you: what

aurora: hi


Ωyour POVΩ


you: hi

pein: aurora, why do you insist on bothering me if it isn't important

you: well fine since im not important

pein: thats not what I meant

you: i know, but im going on a walk

pein: okay


Ω pein POVΩ


she walked out of the room and I sighed.

madara: she sure as grown hasn't she

you: yes



Ω your POVΩ


I was walking through the woods to my favorite spot where the sun shined brightly in a clearing and laid down picking up a flower and and picking at the petals


you: he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me....he loves me not.....

???: who loves you

I stood up and got in fighting stance then looked at the person and saw madara/tobi

you: nobody...so who are you today tobi or madara?

madara: madara and you can tell me I wont tell him

you: promise

madara: yup

you: its... no I cant say it


I stood still as he walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist


madara: please, ill tell you who I like

you: madara

madara: come on don't make me beg

you: I just told you

madara: me really

you: now who do you like

madara: aurora

you: me

madara: yes


he said before kissing my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. he slipped his tongue in my mouth and explored every inch of my mouth. I felt his hands unbutton my shirt and then moved under my black tank top. I pulled away when I felt my back hit a wall


you: how did we get here


I saw him smirk and kiss me again we in his room and he had me pinned against him and the wall. I slipped of his cloak and ran my hand up and down his well toned abs. he left my lips and moved to my neck and started lightly biting and sucking on my soft spot. “madara” I moaned his name quietly. I felt him cut open my tank top. he unhooked my bra and let it slid off of me and looked at me. I covered them and he kissed my lips while removing my hands. he moved from my lips to my neck then to my nipple and started sucking on it. while massaging the right with his hand. “ nnnggh” 'i cried as he sucked and moved to the other. I felt him leave my soar nipples and kiss my lips again while unbuttoning my jeans. and slid them off while putting a hand on the inside of my thigh.


Ω madara POVΩ


I was enjoying this my hand ran up and down the inside of her thigh and occasionally touched her lace underwear. she was moaning in my ear which aroused me even more.


Ω your POVΩ


I flipped us and he was now in between the wall and me my body pressed against his I could feel him hard.


you: little excited are we

madara: shut up


I slid of his pants and boxer reveling his member I pressed my body against his and put his dick on the inside of my thigh. I smirked as I saw his face trying to hold back a moan. I leaned close to his ear and whispered something “ come on say my name I don't mind” “no” “alright have it your way” I gripped it with my hands and and started to slowly pump, I gripped it alittle tighter and pumped faster, I smirk when I saw his expression I bent down and licked the head “ don't tease me aurora” I smiled and put him in my mouth and I started sucking and going faster “ a-aurora” I let my teeth lightly graze over his skin which seemed to erect him even more. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth then he came and I swallowed and looked at him kissing his lips. He moved us to the bed and he slid off my underwear. he rested his hand on my area and rubbed it. I moaned while clutching the sheets when he put a finger in me then another one so two in total. my breathe was getting shorter and heavier “ say it aurora” I shook my head as I gripped the sheets as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out “ paybacks a bitch isn't it.” he said in my ear this time pumping slower. “ faster, go faster” “ say it and I will” “no” I said being my usually stubborn self. he started to pull his fingers out “ madara” “ what I didn't quite hear that” “madara” I said alittle louder “louder aurora I still cant hear you” “MADARA” I moaned loudly he pumped faster and then stuck his tongue inside me. that must have done it because after a few minutes i came and he licked it all up then kissed my lips “you taste good aurora” I smirked and smiled at him as he positioned himself about to enter “ whoa buddy thats not going in me” I said in protest. “ yes it is I'll be gentle don't worry” “ okay” he slipped himself inside me and I screamed into the crook of neck while digging my nails into his back. “breathe aurora” “ I'm fucking breathing don't worry” I said still digging my nails into his back. “ can....I move now” “ yeah” I said feeling the pain turn into pleasure. he started to slowly thrust into me and got faster as he heard me moan, I wrapped my legs around his waist making him go deeper in me. “harder, faster” he kissed my lips as he pulled almost all the way out and thrusted back into me, cause the bed to move alittle. both our body's were covered in sweat, I heard him groan in my ear “ your so...fucking...tight” his hand roamed my body and its way to my breast once again and grabbing hold massaging them. I moaned as he did so “ au-aurora!” he moaned loudly. I loved when he said my name. I new I was reaching my climax and he was too . I suddenly found myself sitting on him and his hand on my hips bouncing me. “ madara!” I said almost screaming his name. he flipped us once more and thrusted back into me hitting my G-spot “ MADARA!” I screamed this time. he kept thrusting as my walls closed around his dick. “AURORA” he yelled my name as he released into me and I did the same. he fell on top of me and then pulled out I moaned as he did so and he wrapped his arm around me. and pulled me close to him I rested my hands on is chest and he lightly kissed my lips.


madara: I love you

you: I love you too

madara: I love being next to you

you: I love being next to you too.


I closed you eyes while he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.
















5 comments:

  1. that's hot =) nice lemon by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....damn.....that was soo freaking HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy fuck WHY OH WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL MADARA?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Madara was real cause I'd let him have me in a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LOVED IT 030

    ReplyDelete